The Toolkit provides assistance to Yale University faculty, students, post-docs and staff conducting international activities, whether abroad or on campus. The Toolkit has two main functions:
- Give the Yale community a central point of access to resources at Yale and elsewhere that support our international activities.
- Provide information and tools to enhance safety, reduce risks, and assist the Yale community with the legal and regulatory requirements that apply to international activities.
挂机精灵-伋理ip软件_伋理ip地址_挂机宝_免费http动态IP ...:2021-5-27 · 挂机精灵是国内知名伋理ip软件,拥有千万级伋理服务器IP,挂机宝解决网络IP被封,异地登陆,专业提供高质量伋理ip地址,http伋理,ip加速器,动态IP伋理,网络加速器服务供应商。
International Travel Toolkits For...
- Undergraduate students
- 多开王 - 单窗口单IP,游戏伋理IP,防封IP，游戏加速器,模拟器 ...:2021-3-5 · 单窗口单IP,游戏伋理IP,防封IP，游戏加速器,模拟器多开，SOCKS5，工作室防封, ... 单进程单IP, 灵活选择 根据您的不同需求,可自行选择伋理任何软件,突破全局IP的限制,想伋理什么就伋理什么,每一个打开的窗口都是不同的IP ...
- Faculty, staff, & postdocs
- Student group travel leaders
- Faculty, staff & postdoc group travel leaders
Assistance for Yale's Overseas Activities
For help with specific activities and links to additional resources, start here:
Information for Inbound International Students
The Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) serves Yale’s community of international scholars, students, and their families. Go to the OISS website for guidance on inbound visa, immigration, and employment eligibility matters; tax issues; and numerous resources and tips to help prepare incoming overseas students for arrival.